For the class wiki I haven't contributed yet, but I am planning to write on at least three different topics. The topic on which I am planning to write are:
1) Drone strikes in Pakistan and there media representation
In this I will give general overview of drone strikes and their impact on Pakistan. Than I will try to do a comparison between New York Times and Daily Jang News (Pakistani newspaper) on how they are covering this issue.
2) Gaming on Facebook/social media
I will try to find the effects of gaming on social media with the people of statistics.
3)Online newspaper
Under this topic, my focus will be on how online newspaper helps to promote media. Additionally, I will write about the advantages and disadvantages of online newspaper.
4) Smartphones applications
The focus under this topic will be on social media and new media applications on smartphone. How these application have contributed towards the popularity of social media and their effects.
If anyone has any suggestions and want to add anything, please write me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment